Document generation cycle
Full document generation and conversion cycle:
- Uploads database template record by ID.
- Downloads template from cloud (when file is allocated locally - skips this stage).
- File is unpacked and parsed (.docx file - is a zip archive with xml files), and list of fields is retrieved.
- Template provider is requested and template and provider field names are matched.
- Field values are entered into xml files and packed into file.
- File is uploaded into cloud (when file is allocated locally - skips this stage).
- Document generation is finished at this stage - we have a completed .docx file.
- Command is sent to convert into pdf and jpg (hit on file converter controller).
- Execution command is queued (when queue is empty - nothing happens).
- Worker uploads the file (when file is located in cloud - downloads from cloud, when file is local - uploads from portal).
- Conversion process is launched (the conversion time can change depending on file size / complexity).
- Conversion results are uploaded to the portal (when files are stored in cloud - portal uploads the files to cloud).
- After files are uploaded - final hit on portal about completed conversion.
© «Bitrix24», 2001-2023