Chatbot - is a virtual chat-based bot, a software program that is created to imitate human behavior when conversing with several parties.What a chatbot can do?
- Perform routine actions - allows to perform certain fucntions without human participation. The end job will be done seamlessly and instantaneously;
- Search and aggregation news and analytical data (Data-Driven Collaboration): data is available anywhere to all interested parties via their messengers;;
- E-commerce - for quick purchases without lengthy search. Mobile ecommerce + visual search + chatbots, for client communication; for communication with customers;
- First tier of customer support client relations, assistants, consultants, frequently asked questions, telephony;
- Just for Fun - just for the fun of it.
This Bitrix24 Chatbot course offers comprehensive data about chatbots API; examples and description for the full chatbot creation process is provided as well.
User CommentsUser comments are not part of official documentation. Use information provided by other users in the comments at your own risk.
The User Comments section is not to be used as a feature discussion board. Only registered users can post comments. Your comment will be visible once it has been approved by the moderator.
© «Bitrix Inc.», 2001-2018, «Bitrix Inc.», 2018