Permission for Chatbots (imbot)
Chatbot - is a virtual chat-based bot, a software program that is created to imitate human behavior when conversing with several parties.What a chatbot can do?
- Perform routine actions - allows to perform certain fucntions without human participation. The end job will be done seamlessly and instantaneously;
- Search and aggregation news and analytical data (Data-Driven Collaboration): data is available anywhere to all interested parties via their messengers;
- E-commerce - for quick purchases without lengthy search. Mobile ecommerce + visual search + chatbots, for client communication; for communication with customers;
- First tier of customer support client relations, assistants, consultants, frequently asked questions, telephony;
- Just for Fun - just for the fun of it.
This Bitrix24 Chatbot course offers comprehensive data about chatbots API; examples and description for the full chatbot creation process is provided as well.
© «Bitrix Inc.», 2001-2021, «Bitrix Inc.», 2021