Last Modified: 15.09.2014
Certain modules provide for an option to set specific parameters for different websites. It can be a path to public files or, as in case of the e-Store module, the access rights to the order management of specific websites.
- Paths to the public part of blog
- Paths to the public part of the tasks.
- E-Store address;
- Order rights;
- Set up reminders about pending orders;
- Weight units in the catalog of goods.
- Subscription to goods.
- Absence chart infoblock;
- Infoblock of calendars of employees;
- Infoblock of calendars of groups;
- Task infoblock.
- Paths to the public part of training courses.
The following settings can be defined separately for each website:
- Menu types
- Number of additional menu parameters
- Property types
The following settings can be established for websites:
- Authorization through external services;
- Facebook settings;
- LiveID settings;
- Twitter settings;
- Google settings.
- For each website individual settings can be established for the functionality of friends and users; page and group templates; also specific paths to personal pages can be set up.
- For each website individual settings can be established for forums, messages, users’ and groups’ photo galleries.