The course describes the following procedures:
- installation of a demo and a commercial version of the product;
- installation using Bitrix Web Environment;
- registration of the product at the site of Bitrix, Inc. and the source codes download to obtain a full featured system with open codes;
- installation of the system on a virtual machine;
- other issues related to the installation of the system.
Experts who configure web servers (Apache, IIS) are encouraged to read additional documents describing the configuration of the relevant software.