Last Modified: 13.10.2021
The Event Calendar form settings (Settings > System Settings > Module Settings > Event Calendar) contains module system parameters.
Indicates the parameters, with majority field names are self-expalanatory.
Below you can some additional clarifications about the parameters:
- Synchronize calendar using Webhook instead of agent if possible - system allows synchronizing using Webhook technology, if permissible via network settings.
More details on sync via webhooks
|Sometimes, it's convenient for Google to synchronize with calendar at the account using Push technology, avoiding enabled agent and only upon updates. Google must allow webhook to send notifications to your external domains. Actions to add domain to Google:
- Enter Google Search Console, authorized as the user with linked Bitrix24 service and account data (client_id, client_secret) and add your account into site webmaster console:
- Next, confirm domain ownership rights, verify your domain in the API and Google dashboard, as well as enable the corresponding checkbox in the Control Panel of your account inside the "Event Calendar" module settings.
Attention! Your account must use the protocol https.
- Show user login - when selected, shows employee login in the system at the Control Panel after first and last name.
- Allow supervisors to read their subordinates' calendars - when selected, department heads can view events in all calendars independently from personal access permission settings.
Indicate link templates to user profile pages, user calendar, workgroup view and etc.
- Common to all websites - when selected, specified link templates will be applied for all sites in the system.
Meeting Room Parameters
Indicate type of iblock and the iblock itself for booking video meeting rooms and standard meeting rooms.
Parameters for calendar event comments
Selects forum to be used as comments to calendars.
Calendar Types tab
Tab allows adding new calendar type, delete or modify existing calendars as well as configure access permissions to calendar types for all employees.