Last Modified: 13.10.2021
Template moving from one instance to another requires administrator access permissions.
a template from one project to another is fairly simple: use the following
at the workflow designer context pane.
However, before importing the template into the target project, you need to create the same types of documents (iblock/list/and etc.) in the source project of export.
Attention! You cannot export workflow template with a single document type into a workflow with another document type. Example: exporting template from CRM into Lists.
Specifics of list workflow template import
Due to specifics of Lists module structure, workflow template import is performed with certain conditions.
The easiest variant is to initially create and configure the list, fields and workflow template:
- Create custom fields in original list not via list interface, but via directly workflow designer interface instead;
- After template export from original list into the new, you must check all actions using custom fields.
When custom fields from the same original list were already created via lists public interface, you need to import using the following procedure:
- Create and configure both new and original list;
- Create and configure fields as the same of original list via public list module interface;
- Set the same IDs, as in original list via admin site section for custom fields and their values (for example, for list type fields);
- Import workflow template;
- You must check the final imported template, especially the actions using custom fields.
If the indicated conditions are not followed correctly, the template and custom fields will be imported incorrectly.