Last Modified: 26.10.2021
You can manage user account at the User list page (Settings > Manage users > User list):
To add a new user, click on the Add user button, located at the context panel.
Warning for Bitrix24 On-premise administrators
|1. The system creates a dummy user, named as anonymous_[character_set] when issuing first invoice in CRM. Deleting such user terminates the ability to issue invoices.
2. Users can be licensed and active. Licensed users indicate the number of users available as per commercial licence + number of additionally purchased users. Active are the users that are presently authorized at the account.
Administrator can work in the Control panel with all users, however, number of active users that can enter public section cannot exceed the number of licensed users.
3. System creates an extranet-type user at the account for each third-party customer when opening the Open Channels. You can find such system users in the
. Don't be afraid, you weren't hacked. These are system-generated users.
A specific user can be deleted only after being removed from all templates.
Open User parameters edit form by double-clicking on the user account or by using Edit in the context menu. Administrator can use Log in command to exit from his/her profile in a single click and re-login under the selected account.
User account form looks as follows:
Form field names are generally self-explanatory and clear.
Large-scale projects with several administrators can have profile update logs: use the option Keep history of user profile field updates: in the Main module settings. The updates are displayed at the page Settings > Manage users > Profile History.
Administrator profile is created automatically with identifier 1 when system is installed. Password for this profile must contain no less than 6 characters. This user has the maximum possible access to the system. You can change registration data, but the profile itself cannot be deleted.
- Login (min. 3 characters);
- Password that must not shorter than 6 characters;
- Confirmation of password, specified above;
This user has the maximum available access to the system. Administrator registration data can be updated, but the admin record cannot be deleted.