Last Modified: 13.10.2021
Bookmarks allows switching to a required site page or site's control panel section in a single click. You go to Bookmarks from both
. Any Admin section/Control panel or Public section can be added to Bookmarks/Favorites, as well as filters you created.
Adding and configuring Bookmarks
Add page to Bookmarks from Public section:
- Open the required page.
- Execute action Settings > Bookmarks > Add to Bookmarks in the Control Panel. Admin section opens Bookmarks link edit section.
- Complete link fields and save update.
Add page to Bookmarks in the Control Panel:
- via special
star-shaped button next the name
via page drag&drop
(or preset filter) from Features menu to the right-side of the screen.
Bookmarks editing us performed at the Control Panel page Settings > Bookmarks (access from public section via the command Sites Tab > Menu > Organize Bookmarks).
- When editing a link at the page Settings > Bookmarks you can update link name, without changing its path (Link field). When required, add a comment to a special field.
- Administrator can add links to Bookmarks list, visible to everyone.
- When links in Menu are added by a specific user, they are visible to this user only.