Last Modified: 14.08.2020
When using Bitrix24 Self-hosted, network administrator must take into account within the security policy an option to grant network access for REST-applications.
The following permissions must be granted to Bitrix24:
- Outbound requests for oauth.bitrix.info (for app mechanism) and http://www.bitrix24.com (for applications marketplace).
- Inbound requests from app servers (addresses depend from specific applications).
The following permissions must be granted for an app at the developer's server:
- Outbound requests to oauth.bitrix.info.
- Outbound requests to Bitrix24 Self-hosted server.
- Inbound requests from servers mp_actions.*, when app uses evetn mechanisms, automation rules or custom workflow actions.
mp-actions.bitrix.info and mp-actions-us.bitrix.info:
Note: Bitrix24, Inc. tries to avoid changing these addresses, however sometime it happens. It's better to use IP addresses for resolved specified domain names resolve into.