Last Modified: 03.04.2023
||Apache used as backend is a standard package, with up-to-date version from EPEL-repository.
PHP – standard packages from REMI-repository. BitrixVM virtual appliance supports option to update from PHP version from 5.6 to 7.0 – 7.1 – 7.2 – 7.3 – 7.4 – 8.0 as well as downgrade back.
|| When installing bitrix-env, the following configurations are created for Apache:
- for site and service with modules, required for site operation.
- for existing server, depending on the available server memory and virtualisation type – these settings are applied when loading the server and are configured for specific environment.
- for additional PHP modules.
|| Option for extra config setup from virtual appliance menu scenarios:
- enabling and disabling PHP modules, required for operation.
- enabling NTLM authorisation via the Apache module.
- updating PHP version from 5.6 to 8 and back.
- creating several backend servers for paralleling workload.