List of updates v7.4.0 (July 2019)
– nginx 1.16.0
– nginx updated to version 1.16.0, added TLS 1.3 support.
– PageSpeed module added to the nginx build (only for CentOS 7).
– Updated site settings due to deprecated option
– Added svg and woff2 to pass via nginx.
– Fixed automatic detection of an IP address change for network interface.
– Fixed push-server operational issues after IP address change.
– Fixed behaviour when the file
– Fixed some phrases in the Virtual Appliance menu.
– Added option to update PHP to version 7.2.
– Added option to enable/disable additional PHP modules in the menu (curl, zip, dom, phar, xdebug, imagick).
– Fixed configuration files for the environment: replaced legacy option
– OpenVZ: fixed virtual appliance installation and config in OpenVZ environment.
– OpenVZ: fixed issue launching the monitoring role services in OpenVZ environment.
– Fixed virtual appliance installation and config for OS that have fully or partially missing iptables-modules.
– Added option to select network firewall for CentOS 7 with initial installation via sh-scripts. Added options:
– Fixed percona-release issue found when installing the environment via sh-script to a cleanCentOS 6 or 7.
– Fixed issue when updating virtual appliances and updating percona-release package.
– Fixed link to the percona-release package in tasks of MySQL section.
– Added option to configure and rollback ssl-certifiates for push-server, configured via nginx-push-stream-module.
– Fixed Lets Encrypt certificate rollback procedure: certificate is deleted for all sites where it is used; its reference deleted from dehydrated settings.
– Fixed auto-extension procedure for Lets Encrypt certificates.
– Fixed NodeJS Push server issues for VMBitrix.CRM.
– Added option to enable/disable monitoring via the menu in VMBitrix.CRM.
– Fixed issues found in nagios and munin config with enabled monitoring.
– Fixed the load diagram and data display for munin service on CentOS 7.
– NTLM site settings now use SSL site certificate in the following cases: NTLM configured, configure SSL site certificate; SSL site certificate is configured, configure NTLM.
– Fixed procedure for connecting of host to ActiveDirectory.
– Added option to use existing NTLM settings for new sites.
– Reduced maximum number of OS kernels from 5 to 3.
– Fixed httpd config update with the default deleted site.
– Fixed crond server start when installing environment via sh-script on CentOS 6.
– Fixed asynchronous behavior issue when the file
– Fixed issue with missing localhost settings menu when the configured network interface (IP address) is not available.
– Fixed issues in the Sphinx enabling wizard.
– Availability of folder
– Virtual Hardware Version upgraded to version 12 in the image files for VMWare and ESXi/vSphere.
– Fixed image file performance issues for 5th generation VMs in Amazon EC2.
Now Iptables will be always used by default for new builds and images.
If you have an old image or build version older than 7.4.0, then nothing will change: iptables for CentOS 6, firewalld for CentOS 7.But when you have a new build or image:
Views: 1279 (Data available since 06.02.2017)