- Push-server package is updated to optimize operation on CentOS 7.6. Fixed issue launching push-server service via systemd.
List of updates v7.3.3 (September 2018)
- Added automatic enabling of zip and dom PHP Extensions. Now they are required for the document generator (documentgenerator) module to work.
List of updates v7.3.2 (August 2018)
- Added option to enable and disable yum-repository that stores beta versions of virtual appliance packets.
- Fixed menu phrase typo that prohibited default restoration of the certificate for site.
List of updates v7.3.1 (July 2018)
- push-server 2.0.0
- Fixed display of items for MySQL and PHP updates, if server has MySQL version 5.5 and PHP is updated to version 7.0.
- Added copying of certificate chain when configuring own SSL certificate.
- Improved generating of dhparam.
- Fixed blocked menu with launched configuration script.
- Fixed menu exit for several items.
- Fixed menu behaviour when monitoring is enabled.
List of updates v7.3.0 (May 2018)
- php 7.1 (installed by default in the new virtual appliance)
- nginx 1.14.0
- hostname 1.0.0
- Added by default use of PHP version 7.1.
- Fixed certificate settings with configured https access to site.
- Packet settings improvements (option in dbconn.php and ethtool dependencies).
BitrixVM/BitrixEnv v7.3.1x (BETA version)
List of updates v7.3.13 бета (January 2019)
- OpenVZ: fixed installation and setup of virtual appliance on the OpenVZ environment.
- OpenVZ: fixed issue booting servers for monitoring role.
- Fixed installation and setup of virtual appliance on CentOS when iptables modules are partially or completely missing.
- Added option to select network firewall for CentOS 7 during initial installation via sh-scripts. Added options: -F firewalld is used, -I iptables is used. Iptables are used by default.
- Fixed data and server load diagram display for munin service on CentOS 7.
- Fixed issue launching crond service when installing virtual environment via sh-script on CentOS 6.
- Fixed percona-release package issue, when installing virtual environment via sh-script on CentOS 6 or 7.
List of updates v7.3.12 beta (November 2018)
- Added option to update PHP to version 7.2.
- Fixed environment configuration files: legacy option mbstring.internal_encoding is replaced for PHP 7.0 and higher.
- nginx updated to version 1.14.1, added TLS 1.3 support.
List of updates v7.3.11 beta (September 2018)
- Added enabling and disabling of additional PHP modules in menu (curl, zip, dom, phar, xdebug, imagick).
- Reduced maximum number of operating system kernels from 5 to 3.
- Fixed the httpd configuration update with default-site deleted.
List of updates v7.3.10 beta (August 2018)
- Fixed automatic detection of IP update for the network interface.
- Fixed issue with push-server after individual IP update.
- Fixed behaviour when DNS server was specified and resolv.conf file was cleaned in the network interface settings.
- Fixed same phrases in the virtual appliance menu.