Last Modified: 10.10.2012
You can create and manage e-mail message processing rules in the Mail rules form (Services -> Mail -> Rules):
To create a new rule, click New rule on the context toolbar and choose the required type template:
- manual settings - you will have to configure all parameters of a new rule as required;
- adding message to techsupport - a new rule is created using the special built-in helper template to simplify creating rules to filter out techsupport messages.
A typical e-mail rule has the following parameters :
- the mailbox to whose messages the new rule will be applied;
- one or more conditions;
- actions to be performed if the conditions are met.
: you have to choose the type of event
that will cause the rule to be applied:
- When receiving mail - the rule will be applied whenever a new message satisfying the rule criteria is received;
- When applying the rule manually - the rule can be applied if called intentionally (e.g. when viewing a message).