Last Modified: 10.10.2012
The following parameters can be defined in the Blogs module settings
- maximum size of a user's avatar;
- maximum size of images that a user can add to a message;
- ability to use nicknames instead of real names;
- ability to change the blog URL of already registered blogs (in fact, the blog name):
- access permissions of user groups for the module.
The Blogs module settings also allow you to define the path to public section of blogs (the folder containing pages that describe the design and user interface of blogs). This parameter must be set for the blogs to function correctly.