Last Modified: 18.01.2021
|| Absible scenario API can collect all the main data about sites: list of all sites, created at the server, as well as defines site type, database settings, DOCUMENT_ROOT, email settings, cron and backups, composite site and etc.
List of actions, performed with sites from the virtual appliance menu:
Structure for Bitrix sites config file storage:
- /bitrix/.settings.php – bitrix site settings.
- /bitrix/php_interface/dbconn.php – bitrix site settings.
Apache files in /etc/httpd/bx/conf/:
- default.conf – config for default site.
- bx_ext_<SITE_NAME>.conf – config for all the rest of sites.
Nginx files in /etc/nginx/bx/site_enabled/:
- s1.conf и ssl.s1.conf – configs for default site for http and https respectively.
- >bx_ext_<SITE_NAME>.conf and bx_ext_ssl_<SITE_NAME>.conf – site configs for http and https respectively.
Additionally to the above, server and database settings are applied as well.