List of updates v7.4.11 (February 2020)
– Now supporting PHP update to version 7.3.
– Now supporting PHP update to version 7.4 (only for Centos 7).
– Virtual appliance menu now have updated section for updating or rolling back PHP and MySQL versions. Added subsections: Upgrade PHP, Downgrade PHP, Upgrade MySQL version.
– When updating or downgrading PHP version, several actions inside each subsection can be dynamically generated depending on current version.
For example, the current version is PHP 7.2. There are options to Upgrade PHP to version 7.3 or 7.4, or for Downgrade PHP – to roll back to earlier versions 5.6, 7.0 or 7.1.
– nginx settings now have TLS versions 1.0 and 1.1 disabled.
– Fixed issues found in site operation and handling of windows-1251 encoding.
– Fixed a httpd configuration issue, encountered when configuring NTLM for site that use windows-1251 encoding.
– Fixed issue deleting temporary files that are created when configuring NTLM for site.
– Intermediary steps in PHP upgrading and downgrading were removed. For example, 7.0 -> 7.4 or 7.3 -> 7.1 now are completed in a single step.
– PHP cannot be updated to version 7.4 for CentOS 6, community doesn't collect php packages for this version.
– PHP version can be downgraded only to version 7.1 for VMBitrix.CRM.
– Subsection Upgrade MySQL version will be displayed only if you have an old version MySQL 5.5 MariaDB.