Last Modified: 07.07.2020
|| All versions of Bitrix24 are shipped as .zip and .tar.gz archive files for PHP 5
- Download Bitrix24 installation package to your server or computer.
- Extract files from the archive to the root folder of your site.
Now, ensure your system corresponds minimum requirements.
- If required, install Apache web server and configure it to support PHP. Bitrix24 requires Apache version 1.3 or better and PHP 5.0.0 or better.
- If required, install database engine (MySQL version 5.0 or higher).
- If you reinstall the system, remember to remove all tables.
- Ensure that you have at least 10 MB of free disk space for the update system.
Attention: Bitrix24 can only install and operate correctly if your system conforms these minimum requirements.
To start installation, open http://<your_site>/index.php in your browser. Replace here <your_site> with the real address of your site.