Last Modified: 13.07.2020
Migrating your website to a remote hosting
To migrate the site to a remote server or vice versa, use the Backup feature. With this function you can:
- choose an appropriate sequence of actions depending on the server's hardware (local backup or cloud backup);
- create a backup of files on your site ();
- include or exclude the system kernel folder;
- include or exclude the public area;
- exclude files exceeding a user specified size;
- create a database dump (a .tar.gz archive, or an encrypted .enc archive);
- exclude statistics and search index tables from the database dump;
- specify backup step and interval lengths to reduce system stress;
- create uncompressed archive to reduce system stress;
- check the archive for integrity.
Note: the backup feature is supported for MySQL database only.