Last Modified: 14.07.2021
Attention: Starting from 10 March 2020 Twitter has updated its Developer Agreement. Now, a request and confirmation are required to get access to API - and only then you can start configuring your application.
- To get the Consumer key and Consumer secret, register a Twitter account via
entering into the account
create an application
- When registering the app, indicate the
inside Callback URL field from the settings module.
- After the app is registered get the API key (Consumer key) and API secret key (Consumer secret) in the tab
Keys and Tokens
- Modify Access Level to Read, Write and Access direct messages in the Permissions tab.
- Indicate the service-issued Consumer key and Consumer secret in the corresponding fields inside the
of the Bitrix24 Social Website Integration module ( Settings > System Settings > Module Settings > Social Website Integration):
Note: With time, developers continually update social networks UI and settings interfaces.