Last Modified: 07.07.2021
Live ID - is a Microsoft account. It's used as both personal account for integration with MS Office Online and as identification and authorization instance for such Microsoft network services as OneDrive, Office365, Bing, Outlook, Skype, Xbox Live, MSN, Microsoft Store.
Starting from February 2021,
Microsoft Application registrations portal
no longer support new Live SDK applications. Now, it's recommended to create new applications for Microsoft personal accounts at the Azure
- You can find more details about registering applications at the Azure portal in a separate chapter.
- The text below lists an sequence of actions at the developer platform for Bitrix24 users, proceeding from Social Website Integration module.
Getting Live ID Application ID and Live ID Secret Key
: Don't forget to checkmark
as permitted in the External services
section inside Social Website Integration
Indicate Live ID Application ID and Live ID Secret Key parameters for LiveID inside the
for Social Website Integration module (Settings > System Settings > Module Settings > Social Website Integration).
The following is required:
- At the Microsoft developer platform,
register new application
- specify its name and click Register. Before that, get authorized at Microsoft account.
- After creating an app Application ID is used as Live ID Application ID inside the Settings for LiveID (Settings > System Settings > Module Settings > Social Website Integration)
- Next, create new password, copy and paste it in the Live ID Secret Key field of module settings.
- Add Web platform and insert a URL from module settings into Redirect URL field.
Configuring document handling via MS Office Online
To handle documents via MS Office Online, activate the option
Activate document editing via external services (Google Docs, MS Office Online and others)
in the Document library module settings (Settings > System Settings > Module Settings > Document library).