Last Modified: 17.02.2022
To configure DAV protocols, go to the module settings (Settings > System Settings > Module Settings > DAV ). Specify the following field parameters at the opened module parameter settings page:
- Exchange tab shows connection settings with Exchange server:
- Enable synchronization for calendars, contacts and Exchange tasks via the corresponding options.
- Enable unread messages request - enabling this option sends request to MS Exchange for unread messages notification printed in the status panel at account's public section.
- Exchange server connection schema - allows selecting Exchange server connection protocol: HTTP or HTTPS.
- Exchange server address - contains Exchange server address.
- Exchange server port - contains Exchange server address.
- Exchange server user name - contains user name.
- Exchange server password - contains user password with access permissions for managing accounts in MS Exchange.
- Exchange server mailbox template - contains mailbox template in MS Exchange (Example: @test.local).
- Use login as Exchange server mailbox name - when checked, account user login will be used as mailbox name at MS Exchange server (For example: user login at the account - user, mailbox template in MS Exchange - @test.local, the final user mailbox name in MS Exchange will be email@example.com).
Note: If synchronization fails and logs contain the following string:
ERROR [SS1] Unsupported authentication method (supported: basic, digest) - enable the option Allow HTTP Digest authentication in the Main/Kernel module settings, Authentication tab.
Attention! When option Use login as Exchange server mailbox name is disabled
When option Use login as Exchange server mailbox name is disabled
, the correct MS Exchange user handling requires:
These actions must be performed with each employee profile!
- Open dialog window for customization inside the user profile edit form at the Additional tab via the button Configure at the context panel:
and enable the custom field Exchange Mailbox (field code:
UF_BXDAVEX_MAILBOX). After that, click Save.
- Indicate e-mail in the appeared Exchange Mailbox field for each user in the field Additional:
- Click the button Save.