Last Modified: 27.04.2021
Transformer module limitations
- Transformer module requires the Transformer controller module that is available only in the Bitrix24 Enterprise edition .
- Site with configured Transformer module cannot be deleted: you have to delete the module first and only then delete the site.
- Transformer module cannot be moved to a separate server in the pool (cluster).
- Only a single Transformer module can be installed for a single Virtual Appliance.
Transformer module can be configured as follows:
- In the Virtual Appliance main menu, select the item 11. Configure Transformer service – 1. Configure Transformer service:
- Enter a site name (
vm1.local in the example):
- Before installing the Transformer module, the system shows installed software details. After that, it launches task
- installs packages erlang, rabbitmq, libreoffice6.4, ffmpeg and corresponding associations;
- configures modules Transformer and Transformer controller for a specified site.
- When installation is complete, tasks in modules Transformer controller and Transformer will contain all the required settings.
- Then, ensure that Bitrix24 Settings public or administrative UI sections inside the Drive module settings (Settings – Product settings – Module Settings – Drive) have the installed option View documents using Bitrix24.
- All is ready for use.