Last Modified: 10.10.2012
Bitrix Site Manager allows positioning the information content on the per-site basis.
The following objects can be bound to sites.
- User interaction: a site can be specified for notifications. Users will receive e-mail messages created using templates that are bound to a specified site.
- Each site can have an individual currency assigned to it (module settings);
- Different sites can be assigned their own user groups that can access the site orders (module settings);
- Orders are created attached to the site;
- Order discounts are bound to the site;
- Delivery services are bound to the site;
- Payment systems are bound to the site;
- Types of payers are bound to the site;
- Taxes are bound to the site.
- Each information block can be assigned to one or more sites.
- Each course can be assigned to one or more sites.
- Poll groups can be assigned to one or more sites.
- Newsletter categories can be assigned to one or more sites.
- Reindexing is performed on the per-site basis;
- Google Sitemap is created for each site;
- Search result sorting rules are specified for each site.
- Each mailbox can be assigned to a specific site.
Advertising and banners
- A contract can be bound to one or more sites;
- SLA for one or more sites.
- Dictionary records can be assigned to one or more sites.
- Techsupport tickets are bound to a specific site.
- Discounts and coupons are bound to a site.
- Logical and physical structure can be viewed on the per-site basis.
- Each forum can be bound to one or more sites, and the template of path to forum messages of these sites can be specified.