- Click the following button on the toolbar: Create a new page in
- Select the page template (for example, Standard page or Include
- By default, the Draft state is selected. In this case the
document will not be published on the site, and other users (with the Workflow
right for this document) will be able to view it in the Documents
administrator section or edit it. If the user has the right to edit the
page (for instance, a site editor), he/she can change the document state
and select Ready (for publication) or Published.
- In the Name field, enter the full filename. For example,
- Type the page title. For example, Contact Information.
- Enter the required information. To edit text, you can use an
HTML-editor, HTML-code or standard text. To select the required editing
mode, click the appropriate checkbox.
- Select the files (images, etc.) for a new page.
To insert links to other files (jpg, gif,
pdf, etc.) into the
document, you should load
them into the document, i.e. if you use images in your text, type their
names and paths in the Loaded files field. After the document is
published, all the loaded files will be moved into the specified
- In the Comment field, you can leave a message for other users.
- Click Add.
There's another way to create a new page in workflow: via the
administration section. To do so, click Add in the window containing the
list of documents.