The method GetList obtains a list of techsupport tickets.
||Identifier specifying the name of the field by which sorting is to be
performed. The following values are possible:
- s_id - by the ID;
- s_c_sort - by the specified sort order;
- s_sid - by the symbolic code;
- s_lis - by the language;
- s_name - by the name;
- s_responsible - by the ID of the person in charge;
- s_dropdown - by the specified sort order and name.
||Sort order. One of the following values is possible:
- desc - descending (default);
- asc - ascending.
||An array used to filter values. The following keys are possible:
- ID - by the record ID (complex
- SID - the symbolic code (complex
- LID - the site ID;
- TYPE - type of the record: "C" - category, "K" -
emergency level, "S" - status, "M" - reply mark,
"F" - frequently used answers, "SR" - source;
- NAME - name (complex
- RESPONSIBLE_ID - the ID of the person in charge;
- RESPONSIBLE - the person in charge. The search is performed
by the user ID, login, first and last names (complex
- DEFAULT - the "Select as default" flag; "Y" - yes,
"N" - no.
||On return, this variable contains true if the returned list of contracts is
filtered by any above criteria, or false otherwise.
$FilterArr = Array(
if (strlen($del_filter) > 0)
$arFilter = Array(
"ID" => $find_id,
"LID" => $find_lid,
"TYPE" => $find_type,
"NAME" => $find_name,
"SID" => $find_sid,
"RESPONSIBLE_ID" => $find_responsible_id,
"RESPONSIBLE" => $find_responsible,
"DEFAULT" => $find_default
$tdic = CTicketDictionary::GetList($by,