There are several ways of sending messages, depending on their status.
Newly created message
To immediately send the newly created message, click
the Send button in the Add issue form.
If the message was saved in the
Add issue form, but was not sent, then you can send it in the following ways:
- go to the message editing and click
the Send button in the Add issue form;
- click the Send button opposite the
message in the List of issues form
To re-send a message, first change its status to Draft.
- Open the message for editing by clicking the Edit link opposite the appropriate message.
- In the Change status list, choose Draft.
- Click Save or Apply.
- If you've clicked Save and turned
to the List of issues form, click the
Send link opposite the required
- If you've clicked Apply,