This form displays the site traffic statistics including hits, hosts, sessions and events. Table report is empowered
with the visual representation of the site traffic statistics.
The filter is used to select the type of information and the period to build the graph. After you click Report,
the system draws the graph and mirrors the report in the table.
||This parameter is used to define the range of dates for which the information is to be displayed. |
||The site whose statistics is required.
|Graph will display
||Groups of options that you can choose to be displayed on the graph.
||Click this button to add a new mail processing rule. In the menu, select the type of rule to add.
||Exports data from the table to the MS Excel format.
Site traffic graph
The graph displays data selected from the database according to the filter criteria.
Example of graph
Click on image to enlarge
||Day of week
- The ID of the record in the statistics database.
- The date for which the information is displayed in the row.
- Day of week (Su - Mo).
- Number of hits for this day.
- Number of unique hosts hits for this day.
- Number of sessions for this day.
- Number of events for this day.
- Total number of visitors for this day.
- Number of new visitors for this day.
- Number of visitors who added the site to their Favorites list.
- Number of records selected from the database.