The Search module functionality can be customized using the system settings form (Settings -> Search module). This form also offers interface for manual re-indexing of the
||Opens a form in which you can recreate the search index.
||Opens a form where you can create a site map for use with Google.
- Include files
- This field define wildcards that will be matched against file pathnames before they are indexed. If a file pathname matches at least one of the wildcards, it will be indexed. Otherwise,
such a file will not be indexed.
- Exclude files
- Files with pathnames that match at least one of these wildcards will not be indexed.
- Enable using of morphology
- Activates the morphological search engine. If enabled, the index and search will consider all word forms.
For example, the system will consider such form of go as goes, went, gone etc., and children
- Symbols that are not used as word delimiters...
- The morphological search algorithm splits sentences into words using the common delimiters (space, full stop,
comma etc.) At the same time, there are symbols which are not letters but may be parts of words: for example,
dash (-). Specify here symbols which the morphological analyser must treat as constituents of words.