Modern business stepped over beyond offices and stores a long time ago. We can even assert that it gone out
of the window, and it will not be overestimation, for million of users, who are your potential customers,
spend their time on searching products and services in the Internet by studying
proposals in browser windows. Expand your business, offer your products and
services - you can do it is very easily with Bitrix Site Manager!
Bitrix Site Manager will help you create an e-Store to
sell products and services right on the site. The e-Store includes the
- shopping cart to which you can add any products and services;
- ordering procedure;
- customer personal section where the customer can review the
ordered products and services and manage the profile;
- administrative section for store parameters settings and for
customers order management.
You can set the e-Store parameters in the e-Store menu
section and also on the modules settings pages (Settings).
- All e-Store elements depend on the site.
For example, the list of delivery services displayed to the customer can
be different on various sites.
- Module independence
- The e-Store does not depend on other modules and can accept products from
module or static pages into the cart. The commercial catalogue module has the set of
functions for convenient operation with the e-Store.
- Fully featured cart of products and services
- Each item placed in the cart can be described by an arbitrary
number of parameters (properties). If an item adding callback function is defined, availability of an item is checked while
performing various actions with the cart. The callback
function is set automatically if an item is added from the commercial catalogue.
- Support of many currencies
- The system allows to flexibly manage the price currencies. The currency list
is defined by the administrator. You can set exchange rates for each currency (with
possible loading of the exchange rates from the Central Bank of Russia site) and
the display format for the site.
For each site a single currency is assigned for price conversion. Thus,
regardless of which currency is used for product prices, delivery
costs, discounts and so on, this currency will be converted into the main site
currency when displaying a cart and completing the order. Thus, for the UK English language you can define the currency GBP - pounds. In
the UK English interface, all the prices set in the foreign currency (for example, USD),
will be converted to pounds using the established exchange rate.
You can customize the currency settings for the site and, in particular, for an e-Store in the currency
- Discounts system
- Discount management system allows to create several discount levels
depending on the total order cost. Discounts can be defined both in percentage and fixed values.
The discount is calculated according to the total order cost without the delivery cost.
- Delivery system allows to set parameters for defining the delivery cost. Calculation of delivery cost respects preferences of different locations
which are specified by the e-Store administrator. For example, the delivery zones can be
divided by cities, regions, countries, etc. The number of zones is not limited.
Moreover, the delivery cost can be also defined according to the total order
cost and weight.
- Automatic calculation of the order cost
- The total order cost consists of the following components: the total item
cost in the order (sum of costs compositions at the moment or making an order to the
quantity of the ordered items), delivery cost (money for post or express delivery).
The discount (if any)
is taken away from the order cost. If the taxes are defined in the system, they
are also taken into account at the order cost calculation.
- Payment systems
- The payment system allows to build an interface for initializing the order
payment procedure by electronic means or for printing the required documents
for payment by using other (non electronic) means. The number of payment systems
templates is not limited. The range of pre-set payment system templates is
supplied with the e-Store installation program and included support for
(plastic cards, Yandex-money, WebMoney) payment system, printing Savings Bank of
Russia receipts, etc. All the payment system templates require customization before
- Order properties
- At ordering, the system prompts customer to provide a certain set of parameters
(order properties) required for setting, registering ot delivering the ordered
items or services. The set of properties can be fully defined by the site administrator and
depends on the customer type selected in the first step of the order
For example, an order can have the following properties for the Personal customer type:
At the same time, an order can have different properties for the Legal
person customer type:
- first and last names;
- delivery address;
Some properties can be stored as the customer profile and
used for making the repeated orders.
- organization name;
- legal address;
- tax payer ID;
- Customer personal section
- In this section the customer can view all his orders, call off the new order,
copy orders for making recurring orders, print the required documents or repeat a
payment procedure by electronic means, review the order statuses, review and
change the saved customer profiles.
- Administrative section for order processing
- Orders are processed by the checkboxes Paid, Cancelled,
Delivery accepted and statuses (Accepted, In process,
Shipped, Delivered, etc). The list of statuses list can be
arbitrarily set for a
Checkboxes and statuses can be set independently from each other.
For example, it's possible that the order is not paid yet but its delivery is already accepted, or an order can
be paid but its delivery is not yet accepted. The order
status is intended for informing the customer and the e-Store employee about
the current state of the order.
It is possible to automatically inquire the payment system
status for orders paid by electronic means. If the payment system says that the order is paid and the payment sum is equal to the order
Paid checkbox of the order will be automatically replaced with Yes.
- Mail messages
- Creating new orders, changing the existing ones and cancelling orders are
accompanied by sending mail messages to the customer and to e-Store sale
department the E-Mail address of which is defined in the e-Store settings.