The method GetByID returns parameters of a subscription renewal identified by the ID.
||The ID of the record containing information about the renewal.
The method returns an associated array containing parameters of the renewal with the following keys:
- ID - the ID of the record;
- USER_ID - the user ID;
- MODULE - the module whose product is to be renewed;
- PRODUCT_ID - the ID of the product to be renewed;
- PRODUCT_NAME - the name of the product to be renewed;
- PRODUCT_URL - the reference to the product to be renewed;
- RECUR_SCHEME_TYPE - type of the paid subscription validity
- RECUR_SCHEME_LENGTH - length of the paid subscription validity
- WITHOUT_ORDER - flag: without ordering;
- ORDER_ID - the ID of the base renewal order;
- CANCELED - flag: renewal is cancelled;
- DESCRIPTION - the description;
- CALLBACK_FUNC - the callback function used to update the renewal
- REMAINING_ATTEMPTS - number of attempts left to accomplish the
- SUCCESS_PAYMENT - the renewal was successful;
- CANCELED_REASON - reason of cancellation;
- DATE_CANCELED - the date of cancellation;
- PRIOR_DATE - the date of the last renewal;
- NEXT_DATE - the date of the next renewal;
- TIMESTAMP_X - the date when the record was last modified.
The result of the method is cached within a single page. Thus, repeated calls of the method do not cause additional queries
to the database.