The method Update updates parameters of the discount.
||The discount ID.
||Associated array whose keys are the names of the discount parameters to
be updated, and values are the new parameter values. You can specify keys
that require update only; other parameters remain will untouched.
following keys are possible:
- LID - the ID of the site to which this discount is bound;
- PRICE_FROM - minimum total order price to which this discount is applicable;
- PRICE_TO - maximum total order price to which this discount is
- CURRENCY - currency in which all money values are specified in this record;
- DISCOUNT_VALUE - discount value;
- DISCOUNT_TYPE - type of the discount value (P - percentage, V - absolute
- ACTIVE - flag indicating the discount is active (Y/N);
- SORT - sort weight. If more than one discount can be applied to an order
price, the discount with the less SORT is taken first.
Returns the ID of the updated discount or false otherwise.