Perform the following actions to publish news.
- Open the News information block editing form (Administration section -> Content -> News).
- Select the information block to which you want to add news (e.g. Company news).
- In the action column menu, select the item titled after the element name (News)to open a list of all news
of this block.
- In the list of news, click Add.
- Enable the Record active option to make the news available in the public section.
- Specify the period of time during which the record is active. Click the button beside the Active period field to invoke a calendar to select dates. The news will be displayed starting from the date that you specify here.
- Provide the news title.
- Enter the short description of a news. The short description will be displayed in the list of news.
- Type in the full text of the news.
- On the Groups tab, choose a section of the information block to which the news relates.
- Open the More tab if you want to assign a sort weight or symbolic identifier to the news.
- Click Save to add the news and go back to the list of news.