array arFilter = Array()
Returns the number of sections that satisfy the filter conditions.
||An array of the format Array("filter field"=>"value" [, ...])
The filter field can be the following:
All the filter fields may
have the following conditions before the name:
- ACTIVE - by the active state (Y|N);
- GLOBAL_ACTIVE - by the active state with respect to those
of parent sections (Y|N);
- NAME - by name (wildcards [%_] allowed);
- CODE - by the mnemonic code (wildcards [%_] allowed);
- EXTERNAL_ID - by the external ID (wildcards [%_]
- SECTION_ID - by the parent section ID;
- DEPTH_LEVEL - by the nesting level;
- LEFT_BORDER, RIGHT_BORDER - by left and right
margins (fields LEFT_MARGIN and RIGHT_MARGIN);
- ID - by the section ID;
- IBLOCK_ID - by the ID of the parent information block;
- IBLOCK_ACTIVE - by the parent information block active
- IBLOCK_NAME - by the information block name (wildcards
- IBLOCK_TYPE - by the information block type;
- IBLOCK_CODE - by the information block mnemonic code (wildcards
- IBLOCK_EXTERNAL_ID - by the information block external
code (wildcards [%_] allowed);
The "filter values" are a single value or an array.
- "!" - not equal;
- "<" - less than;
- "<=" - less than or equal;
- ">" - more than;
- ">=" - more than or equal.
The default parameter value is an empty array.
Number of sections.
$arFilter = Array(