Returns the code of the current user permission to access the specified forum.
The ID of the forum to be checked.
Returns the code of the current user permission to access the specified forum:
- A - deny - the current user cannot view this forum;
- E - read - the current user can view this forum but cannot post new
- I - reply - the current user can write to existing topics but cannot
create new ones;
- M - new topic - the current user can both write to existing topics
and create new ones;
- Q - moderate - the current user can moderate the forum, i.e. perform
actions that will not incur loss of information. For example, the moderator
can show or hide a message, but cannot edit or delete it. Moderators receive
all new posts via the e-mail.
- U - edit - the current user can fully manage the forums message;
- Y - full access - the current user has full access to the forum
including forum settings and access rights.
The site administrators always have the full access to all forums.
Create/edit a forum