This section is for use by developers who use the Web Forms module to
implement solutions beyond the functions of the module components.
The Web Forms module features:
- Visual interface for creating web forms,
- building a list of questions
- building a list of additional fields;
- building a list of the web form result statuses;
- assigning access permissions
to a web form and each status individually.
- Displaying a web form to be filled in.
- Saving answers to the web
form questions in the form of results .
- Perform additional actions when saving a result:
- Displaying results in a list, as well as the following: